STACKS | Monthly Bracelet Club
STACKS will reopen June 5th-10th
We created STACKS as a fun way to build a handcrafted arm candy collection. Some bracelets will be bold statement pieces while others will be perfect for stacking with friends. Along the STACKS journey, you'll create a gorgeous collection of bracelets ready to put the finishing touch on every outfit.
How does it work?
- select your preferred stretchy bracelet size and standard, clasped bracelet size
- add the subscription to your cart ($22 and shipping is included!)
- receive an all-new (often exclusive to STACKS members) bracelet design each month
- watch for a teaser "ingredient" photo each month here and on our social media channels (@hautejsdesign)
- after your initial STACKS purchase, your subscription will charge on the 4th of each month and packages will ship out on the 20th (you can cancel at any time)
- join me on the 25th of the month for an Instagram LIVE where we open the monthly bracelet together (if you can wait that long!), and learn about the ingredients
- Once the bracelet is revealed it may be available inside the Haute JS Design shop at its true retail value. Each bracelet is different and will have a retail value of $23 or more.
- Every 3 months we complete a mini-stack. For example, April - June will all coordinate perfectly with each other, but will also work with upcoming bracelets OR stand on their own. At the end of the year, you'll have 4 separate mini stacks with countless mixing possibilities!
Other important details:
- because each bracelet is handcrafted in our studio, there will be a limited number of new sign-ups each month so we can make sure there's enough time to create your order and send it out on schedule
- each month the subscription will be open from the 5th -10th or until all available openings have been filled
- join the waitlist to make sure you are the first to know about openings
*photos are from previous (or current) bracelet designs and are included to give you an idea of how the sneak-peek photos will work each month
We believe one of the most important components of a good stack is visual texture. She uses natural stones, leather, metal accents, and other materials to achieve this goal throughout each collection.
How to figure out your true wrist size (for non-stretch bracelets):
The easiest way is to measure your wrist is with a flexible tape measure or a thin strip of paper. Do this just below the wrist bone, where a bracelet would naturally rest on your arm. If you are using a paper strip, mark your size with a pencil then lay the paper next to a ruler to measure out the length. Voila! Now you have your wrist size.
Find January's bracelet here.
Find February's bracelet here (in black).
Find March's bracelet here.
April's bracelet is a STACKS exclusive.
May's bracelet is a STACKS exclusive.
June's bracelet is a STACKS exclusive.